Emislaw Drive, Arbroath
Emislaw Drive is a new residential development located in Arbroath that is being constructed on behalf of Angus Council.
Led by Main Contractor CCG (Scotland) Ltd, a total of 38 affordable homes are set to be delivered this year. Arc-Tech MU will help support the construction programme through a full, turnkey multi-utilities solution with the Design, Supply and Installation of Gas, Water and Electrical Mains Services.
Arc-Tech MU’s expertise will help support CCG in achieving optimum quality standards whilst our capabilities in project management will ensure minimal disruption to the adjacent, densely-populated residential community.
The full list of multi-utility services provided by ArcTech MU is as follows:
- Design approval for new Gas mains and services design.
- Liaise with GT and adopting IGT and carry out gas connection onto existing main
- Supply and installation of 360m of 90/63mm Gas mains pipework
- Supply and installation of 38No gas services terminating at ground-mounted uniboxes
- Excavate, backfill and reinstate joint bay for Gas CSEP as well as 25m of the offsite track to bring new gas mains into the site boundary
- Liaise with Scottish Water and carry out mains connection onto existing SW main
- Supply and installation of 1256m 125/63mm Barrier pipework and associated fittings
- Supply and installation of 38No 32mm Barrier pipe services for the 38No houses
- Excavate, backfill and reinstate joint bay for Water POC as well as 5m of the offsite track to bring new water mains into the site boundary
- Design approval for new Electric mains and services design
- Liaise with DNO and adopting IDNO and carry out electric connection onto existing main
- Supply and installation of 36No single electric services for the 36No houses
- Supply and installation of 355m 185/95mm LV mains cable and associated jointing works
- Excavate, backfill and reinstate joint bay for Electric POC as well as 25m of offsite track to bring new electric mains into the site boundary.